Thursday 21 April 2016

Waiting for an arrival.

Almost 2 weeks into my maternity leave and I'm getting very bored. So I thought it would be a good time to start keeping a blog of the things I like to talk about, but those who are usually available to listen aren't always all that interested.  

I'm an early years teacher in my 37th week of pregnancy.  Thankfully I've began my maternity leave (with the added bonus of the easter holidays).  Tiredness and those tiny chairs were beginning to get the better of me and many mornings as the children came into class I wondered to myself how on earth i managed to get myself into work that day.  Then realising I had a full on day of sharing a room 60 (yes 60!) 4-5 year old children.

I always find that I'm looking for information on blog sites, whether that be other's opinions and ideas regarding learning and development (more so for babies than young children now), as well as sewing, and general making ideas.  Why not have a go at starting my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment